Cavern training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tons of people have trained there. You might do better finding an instructor you like and training whereever they are going to be though.

There are several instructors that train at Ginnie like Chitown stated, you'll get more results posting in the Tech Forum's Cave/Cavern diving subforum for instructors you should be lookin into.

Check out GDI on this board and Johnny Richards who advertises in the Cave Forum. Both are great!

Thanks Guys and have a Merry Christmas

If you do that, make sure the receiving instructor does that. Most cavern courses only run 2 days anyway.

Dive-aholic:
If you do that, make sure the receiving instructor does that. Most cavern courses only run 2 days anyway.
If you are refering to my post, I am an intro instructor in Atlanta, and this is the standard course for me and my partners:

Classroom in Atlanta area (Evening during the week)
Saturday pool session in Atlanta area (Sometimes a quarry dive also)
2 days of in water training in Florida.

After that, if you are not ready to dive on your own, we invite you back to dive with us at no addtional charge each month until you are ready. We beleive in mentoring our students and even after completing the course invite them back to dive with us each month.

Okay, I thought you were suggesting a referral type process - where you do the classroom and another instructor does the dives.

Back
Top Bottom