Caveadventurers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

damn...so tempting...then I'll have to start looking for an octo as well...

question: does the diverite/Mach V bp/w package also come with the lp inflator hose?

......well, can't speak for the 'package', but when I ordered my Oxycheq wings (either from Caveadventurers or Scubatoys or straight from Oxycheq) they've always included LP inflator hoses...but then again, so did my 'old' DR dual wing when I ordered it years ago....come to think of it, all the wings I've ever ordered always included those LP hoses....so I think it's pretty save to assume your 'package' will include the LP inflator hose.

I ordered a bunch of gear from them, it was sent out the same day, and it was recieved 2 days later in San Francisco. Excellent place, just wish I found about them earlier.
Posted via Mobile Device

Had an almost similar experience with them. Gave an order to Edd (wing, harness, BP, SS camband straps, etc.) and everything arrived much sooner than I expected, 2 days. The package was shipped to Fremont, CA. Had a good experience with Edd, easy and nice guy. Will order again from him.

for the setup mentioned by the OP, does it come with cam bands? Is there anything else needed to make a complete setup? Also, does the Wing need an STA?

Thanks

[FONT=&quot]PS: [/FONT]I tried to find an email on their website but I couldn't and I am living in Asia and prefer not to call.

I don't think it comes with cam bands, but the Mach V does not need a STA.

for the setup mentioned by the OP, does it come with cam bands? Is there anything else needed to make a complete setup? Also, does the Wing need an STA?

Thanks

[FONT=&quot]PS: [/FONT]I tried to find an email on their website but I couldn't and I am living in Asia and prefer not to call.

You wont find better service than what Edd gives.

I ordered a bp/w setup yesterday form Edd at caveadventures.com. Hope his customer service is as good as my other long distance LDS.... ScubaToys. He has a good rep on the various scuba boards. Can't wait to dive the new setup.

5 star in my book for price & service--recently ordered a BP/W(Oxycheq harness, DR BP, DR wing, & 2 cam bands for $240) & a DR octopus for $50........all came within a few days, nothing wrong with that lineup....

I stumbled across Edd's website and have been hooked. He has beat every price I have been able to find on the web. Great products and even better service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom