Cave of the sleeping sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are missing the point... THEY'RE THERE! (fancy chicken dance!!)

We might actually have a sight, if we manage it right, where we KNOW where there are real sharks on the island. Pretty exciting

It also makes me think that if they are 'sleeping' in this cave, it's possible they can also be found cruising about the other sites Dave & crew have been exploring.

Hope this works, let me know if it opens.

today at the cave of the sleeping sharks.

Wow, cool.

And what did the other diver see two of at the end?

[video=youtube_share;HIJOecWI4nU]http://youtu.be/HIJOecWI4nU[/video]

Hope this works, let me know if it opens.

today at the cave of the sleeping sharks.

Some body give that shark a pillow

Wow, thanks for sharing the video, Memo. What a beautiful shark! Hey....how's your puppy? We got to meet him in November...probably a whole lot bigger by now!

Wow, cool.

And what did the other diver see two of at the end?

hola cvChief, we saw two more sharks circling the cave,

saludos,

Memo

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 05:34 PM ----------

Wow, thanks for sharing the video, Memo. What a beautiful shark! Hey....how's your puppy? We got to meet him in November...probably a whole lot bigger by now!

Hola islandream, Maya is growing fast, she and Bosh were on the boat today, poor Maya I think her stomach got upset, she will get use to boats just like my other Dog ,Bosh.

we will love to take you out to the cave, we are ready to take out small very advanced divers.

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

Hola Mike ,you give it to the Shark,

I know what Maya is going through....my stomach gets upset on boats if I don't drug myself! We'll be back in June and will definitely contact you for a dive to the cave. Thanks!

Thanks Memo, hopefully they are still there my next trip. Also thanks to Kay and Racheal for getting me and my buddy on a dive off the cruise ship on the 24th. We had two great dives with Adriana.

we will love to take you out to the cave, we are ready to take out small very advanced divers.​

Beautiful video of the Caribbean reef sharks. You wouldn't consider taking out a large very advanced diver, or are you worried I'd get stuck in the cave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom