Catherine needs our urgent help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Now that JB has left again to protect this great nation, she has too much time on her hands and needs a job. Not just any job but something exciting! I have offered her some suggestions but so far nothing suits her. I was hoping all y'all could offer up some ideas.
I found this for her today!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/03/26/gaza.crocodiles.ap/index.html
Any help would be great!

How about a job in diving?.....oh yeah wait a minute, I forgot about the pay!!!:rofl3:

Naw, she does that for free anyway. I kinda liked the croc smuggler.

I'm willing to clean those toilets in Afganistan, ...I am just holding out for a better offer.

Come on, Brian, I need to be able to leave the base so I can take some pictures or something.

Hurdles: JB

I could have my calls forwarded to my cell and pretend I am at home "holding down the fort"? see? I am thinking hard about it. I have to find out if I can get a cell that takes satellite incoming, practically speaking.

You have just outted me, btw.

Ya want me to teach you how to beat IEDs? That would make for some great pics.

My APT needs cleaned. . . I could pay you well. . . and the scenery is great for picture taking. . .

No thanks, Jerry Falwell ran me out of that town already.

(My parents live in Forest, half the year.)
Congrats on your engagement!

Ya want me to teach you how to beat IEDs?
I was thinking I'd like to keep my limbs.

Can't believe you tried to wear body armor on the plane in Dubai.... You are a few fries short of a happy meal.

how about a poll sitter?

WHAT!!!! No way!!! HAHA Small world. . . I am not here for Jerry. . . trust me. . . I am not allowed on his campus anymore :eyebrow:

dlndavid:
how about a poll sitter?

You and those not very funny one liners :shakehead

Back
Top Bottom