Casa Mexicana Promotional Discount Code

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Casa Mexicana offers a spot to add a "Promotional Discount Code". Does anyone have any discount codes that work?

Casa Mexicana offers a spot to add a "Promotional Discount Code". Does anyone have any discount codes that work?

I've always found better rates on other sites like Expedia or Orbitz than the CM site. Orbitz is almost always running promo codes. We are staying in Sept., used booknow for 10% off.

I use Hotels.com. If you register with them, they have additional discounts and give you a free night after you book 10 nights through them. I just booked CM for 77 a night, non refundable, for a standard room. When I booked airfare about 6 weeks ago, it was $101 for the same deal. We're there October 29 to Nov. 5. I've learned with airfare and hotels, once the price hits your range, book it then.

I've booked direct though the hotel and come up with about the same deal as well.

Good luck, safe travels.
Jay

OK..., I looked on Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com. All three were $4.00 above Casa Mexicana's total amount. I haven't checked yet, but if I book through Amex (basically booking com), then I will get 5x points. I like the idea of just booking directly through the hotel for better service (better room), but I'm not sure this would happen.

OK..., I looked on Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com. All three were $4.00 above Casa Mexicana's total amount. I haven't checked yet, but if I book through Amex (basically booking com), then I will get 5x points. I like the idea of just booking directly through the hotel for better service (better room), but I'm not sure this would happen.

I used Expedia and got ~$400 for 6 days, TTL at Casa Mexicana. Not bad!

That's counting the promo codes? Been awhile since I compared, maybe CM has gotten smarter. Always baffled me why they would charge so much more booking direct when they were saving the big broker fees.

Early Sept is low season but we got about $60/nt including taxes.

I don't have a promo code to enter for the CM booking site. I'm looking for one.

I don't have a promo code to enter for the CM booking site. I'm looking for one.

There may not be one. At least not publicly. Some merchants use that to run public "sales" but other merchants use it only for special cases, such as customer service giving a future credit to resolve an issue. The code is generated specifically for a particular customer and can only be used one time. And sometimes a merchant is using standard off-the-shelf web software but they aren't actively using that feature. So just because you see a box for promo code doesn't mean they have promo codes.

I was referring ot Orbitz code. You're saying CM rate was less than Orbitz rate with Orbitz promo code applied?

I used Expedia and got ~$400 for 6 days, TTL at Casa Mexicana. Not bad!
I also recently booked Casa Mexicana for Mid-September with Expedia @ $60. per night. When quoting "rates" let's not forget that $11.40 tax...So my rate actually totaled $71.40 per night,including all taxes. The breakfast buffet alone is a $10 value...Still a great deal IMO. :)

There may not be one. At least not publicly. Some merchants use that to run public "sales" but other merchants use it only for special cases, such as customer service giving a future credit to resolve an issue. The code is generated specifically for a particular customer and can only be used one time. And sometimes a merchant is using standard off-the-shelf web software but they aren't actively using that feature. So just because you see a box for promo code doesn't mean they have promo codes.

I was referring ot Orbitz code. You're saying CM rate was less than Orbitz rate with Orbitz promo code applied?

I was thinking that someone that had stayed there might have received an email with a code for a "next stay". You know..., the "Come by xx date and receive 10% off with this code!".

What Orbitz code? I was just comparing the same dates of stay on four different sites. I didn't put in any code to any of the sites.

Back
Top Bottom