Casa Mexicana Promotional Discount Code

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have stayed many times at CM. We dive with Tres Pelicanos and Jeanie has always gotten a better deal than I could ever get on Orbitz (even with the coupon ).
We do pay cash and that can add to the discount

Agreed - Our last 4 years diving with 3P's in December Jeanie has delivered the same or better pricing than I could find anywhere. However, the biggest benefit of booking CM via a 3P's dive and stay package is Jeanie knows all of the best deluxe ocean view and standard city view rooms. 3P's clout with the CM enables them to request specific room #'s and those requests are usually if not always honored (You can't do that booking through a website and if you do try to enter a room request under "special needs" etc. it won't be honored as the CM doesn't "reserve" any rooms booked through the hotel websites - or its own site for that matter). That's not to say you can't request a specific room when you're checking in but there's no guarantee it will be available. If it's not you have to be willing to move mid-stay when it does become available.

Anyway, there are select standard city-view rooms that offer far better ocean views in my opinion than the more expensive deluxe ocean view rooms. Deluxe Ocean View rooms are not worth the higher price (in my opinion) unless you get the 5th floor rooms (501,502,503 and 504) 501 and 504 are the 2 best rooms in the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom