Capt. Ty - RJ Thompson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanks MissD!! :D

You are welcome. FYI, when you head to the back, go right up to the seawall to unload your gear, then go back and park. Makes it a little easier. And yes, it looks to be a three tanker :)

Someone bring a gun and shoot something - just not the snook that are out there or you'll be in some trouble. I got two hogs on Sunday and a 6.5 inch crab claw - it was yummy :D

Cool.

Have we agreed on a time?

All - please PM me your phone numbers in case of a weather cancellation.

Thanks.

It's a long ride to the RJ but I'd like to make it to Starbucks too...can we make it b/t 6.30-7a :coffee:

Done!

Cheers.

-J.-

Cool.

Thanks.

Ty,
See you between 6:30 and 7 AM Sunday. :palmtree: Bob

6:30 to 7:00 am it is

PM with number sent.

Ok, now that we have the time and everything all set we need to decide on the 2nd spot. I vote for a wreck. If you've seen one Gulf ledge, you've seen them all.

Ok, now that we have the time and everything all set we need to decide on the 2nd spot. I vote for a wreck. If you've seen one Gulf ledge, you've seen them all.

Wreck is good with me too...although for Gulf ledges I did like that Blacks N' Groves that Capt has in his arsenal :D

Cheers.

-J.-

Agreed. Another wreck would be good for me. :palmtree: Bob

Wreck is good with me too...although for Gulf ledges I did like that Blacks N' Groves that Capt has in his arsenal :D

Cheers.

-J.-

As far a Gulf ledges, Blacks N' Groves was very impressive... I beleive that's where Ty shot a dozen fish on ONE dive!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom