Capt. Ty - RJ Thompson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll vote for a wreck as the 2nd site.

This is going to be my first real trip out into the Gulf, so I’m really looking forward to it. Is there anything specific I need to be aware of?

Capt. Ty, how often do you guys put these trips together? Unfortunately I have other plans this weekend so I am unable to go with you guys but would like to go sometime...

Thanks

Ha, I was just going to post your dates :)

Ty please pick day for next month as well so we can start working on that. Pick a day and I will start the thread. Let's do some stuff closer in for the next trip, okay? I do know Bob can't do June 1 but his schedule is wide open after that :)

Capt. Ty, how often do you guys put these trips together? Unfortunately I have other plans this weekend so I am unable to go with you guys but would like to go sometime...

Thanks

I'm still waiting on Captain Ty's response to the above - getting me a date. I'm thinking, I'd like to get a definite trip for once monthly during the summer. Meaning every time one trip is in the works the next is being set-up. This will give people more than enough of a heads-up.

So Captain, what say you? When is your next free date? Personally, I'd like to do something closer in that has big fish - I say this for no particular reason :54: Spearfishing :D

I'm still waiting on Captain Ty's response to the above - getting me a date. I'm thinking, I'd like to get a definite trip for once monthly during the summer. Meaning every time one trip is in the works the next is being set-up. This will give people more than enough of a heads-up.

So Captain, what say you? When is your next free date? Personally, I'd like to do something closer in that has big fish - I say this for no particular reason :54: Spearfishing :D

Holstein wreck, anybody?

of course it could be 200'. Depends on which description you read.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom