Capt. Ty - RJ Thompson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay Captain Ty, Let's put something together to get out out to the RJ. Pick a date, in the next few weeks, and we will go from there? :)

So who is interested? :jump:

Note: If this fills up, I have another captain in mind that can take a few more of us out.

I've been talking to him about a trip to the RJ, I'm waiting on him to get back to me about an open date.

My initial dates were for the memorial day weekend, but I don't think he's got any openings. The two weekends prior to that I'm teaching a class, which pretty much just leaves the 3rd or 4th of may for me.

The prices he gave me were $120.00 for the Pride, and $90.00 for the RJ.

I'm in!

Cheers.

-J.-

I've been talking to him about a trip to the RJ, I'm waiting on him to get back to me about an open date.

My initial dates were for the memorial day weekend, but I don't think he's got any openings. The two weekends prior to that I'm teaching a class, which pretty much just leaves the 3rd or 4th of may for me.

Well let me know. I can check with someone else though I'd MUCH prefer Ty.

I'd love to but I can't for memorial day. I'll be in the Keys Baby!!!!! But if you want to set it up for another weekend I will check the schedule to be sure and be up for it.

GRD where in the keys will you be? My wife and I are diving with Quiescence May 26-30.

Are you sure? Unless he moved the boat, it would be a longer ride to the RJ than the PRIDE...

Are you sure? Unless he moved the boat, it would be a longer ride to the RJ than the PRIDE...

I know it. But thats what he said. Maybe he moves the boat to a transient spot or something farther up the coast, who knows.

BTW all, Memorial week is out, he's booked solid.

I'm checking on the weekend of May 3 and 4. If he's booked for those days i'll have to bow out and let someone else arrange this for either the 10-11 or 17-18.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom