Can't upload to gallery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon m

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi-
i keep getting the "your pics have been uploaded" message, and then nothing is there.
first i browse, then open the pic (which shows it in the"browse" area to the right)
then submit , it says "uploading" and then successful- but nothing. am i doing it wrong?
thanks!

What kind of size are your pictures?

Less than 2 MB each is best.

thanks!
i resized and was able to post... see my album

This should be a sticky. I haven't added photos for awhile and went brain dead as to how to reduce the size.

Please remind me and thanks in advance

I'm also having problems uploading a single picture today. I supply the name and when I click on "Upload/Submit" the next page shows me not just the picture I had just uploaded but also the two most recent pictures before this one.

Regardless of what descriptions or check boxes I change on this page, when I click on the "Process" button I get a nasty page saying:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x95 -quality 80 -geometry 0x95 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/3354/thumbs/Taeniura_meyeni_002.jpg'

The image is 600x450 pixels and a modest 160KB. Any ideas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom