Can't Thank Older Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap! I only have a week to edit that post, and thank you for pointing out my grammatical error
You only have 24 hours to edit.

Honestly it could have been like that since day one. The last edit to the thanks feature was several months ago. I don't know exactly what was edited. Needless to say (again) its not some kind of retaliation to anyone for anything, or the evil over lords of scubaboard trying to keep everyone down, and oppress the oppressed and underprivileged users who have to find fault with something.

Again, Thank you Howard.

FWIW, it was NOT like this before "The Great Thanks Debate 2010"

I just checked an example where I thanked a post that was dated 11 months prior to my joining SB.

So it is probably just an artifact of the way the Thanks hack was reinstated.

You are now up to multiple slices of Toast, BTW - I appreciate your assistance on this!

You only have 24 hours to edit.

That includes making it disappear completely, right? If I am too late in trying to remove the evidence of my troublemaking, I will need to enlist a helpful moderator.:eyebrow::cowboy::eyebrow:

When did you get a Droid?
:rofl3:
I've had a Droid for almost a year. The sad part is i posted that from my laptop.
Blame Compaq

That includes making it disappear completely, right? If I am too late in trying to remove the evidence of my troublemaking, I will need to enlist a helpful moderator.:eyebrow::cowboy::eyebrow:

So basically you have 24 hours to sober up and fix your drunken posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom