Can't say enough good things about Henderson suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeerCreekers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Title says it all. Ive owned a 7mm Hperstretch for 5 years, has close to 200 dives on it. Only reason I'm not using it any more is that I lost weight and passed it on to my teenage son. Purple striping has faded to gray striping (which he likes cause it apparently looks more manly). Zippers still work great. No billowing problems at all. Super warm for California waters and easy donning/doffing which is such an issue for most women.
I ended up buying same suit (2 sizes smaller) and am very happy with it. I have noticed the wrist seals are a little tight, but once on helps keep the heat in. Just love this suit! Yes it is a little more $ than other suits but in the end, totally worth it. I remember thinking after every dive before Hendersons "love diving but hate putting these ¥£%# suits on". Now I don't give my suit a second though.
Bought a Henderson 5mm for NC wreck diving wreck diving and was in that thing for 9 hrs a day for a week and was still comfortable.
I'm as cheap as they come but sooo glad I spent the money on the Hyperstretch..(s).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom