Can you recommend a drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awdemeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am new to dry suit diving i have used a whites fusion and like it but am interested in some other options. I am a wreck diver and dive alot in cool to cold quarrys. I want something that is durable but not too expensife. If you could give me some ideas of good suits that would be great
thanks
alex

Pinnacle Evo 2, very strong and durable, easy to get in/out of.

I am new to dry suit diving i have used a whites fusion and like it but am interested in some other options. I am a wreck diver and dive alot in cool to cold quarrys. I want something that is durable but not too expensife. If you could give me some ideas of good suits that would be great
thanks
alex

Once you dive a Fusion, you are spoiled. Its very difficult to get the comfort and the mobility in any other suit. Search the Fusion on the board and you will get a good idea how durable they are.
Good luck,
U/O

I really like my Bare Nex-Gen. It is a very good balance between price and function. You can pick up clearance versions of this suit for less than 700 bucks.

Why would you want anything OTHER than a Fusion?

If you haven't dived other suits, I would suggest you try to borrow or rent a couple, before you make a decision. I think you will find that other suits are not nearly as comfortable or as mobile.

I know some Northern European wreck divers who dive Diving Concepts compressed neo suits and are very happy with their durability. If you fit in mine, you can have it at a nice price.

That typhoon suit is inexpensive and durable as are viking suits, bare suits, and the fusion so why not just get the fusion.

I have beat mine up pretty hard and done only 50 or 60 dives with it including climbing over rocks.

there is only 1 thing I dont like about the fusion suit and its trivial but those graphics on the tech skin drive me insane. Why cant they make it without those graphics and switch the zippers so they close in opposite directions.

hey TSandM in the fusion i used a L/XL what kind of price could you offer and what type of suit is it that you are selling
thanks

Hi, this is Bruce from SEASOFT SCUBA, you should at least look at the SEASOFT TX3, a great drysuit with a lifetime seam warranty and it only cost $1,199.00. You can ask on this forum about it and I think after a little research you might very well consider it. If you have any questions, ask away.

Bruce

I'm definitely very happy with my whites legend. Looks as cool as the fusion and it's made from 2mm compressed neoprene so durability should not be an issue. It is kinda expensive though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom