Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol, it's not a giant conspiracy. I dove with several different operations in the last 3 weeks. Some of them wore masks all the time and some took them on/off as needed....just like in the pics.

And there was definitely night diving. Your op not doing night dives during that time doesn't equal "no night diving".

OK..., but there are no boat night dives. Can we agree on that?

OK..., but there are no boat night dives. Can we agree on that?
I went on one last week with several other people. We departed from Fonatur with a dive op, and there wasn't any sneaking in or out. Several other dive ops were out there as well.

I went on one last week with several other people. We departed from Fonatur with a dive op, and there wasn't any sneaking in or out. Several other dive ops were out there as well.

Why not share the dive op name so that they can get more business?

Who was the dive op?

Scuba.com sent me a link to this article today. I thought the picture in the article was strange, because no one was wearing masks. Our crew was always wearing masks, even when USA folks were not. The second clue of BS was the writing about the night dives. Granted, we stopped diving on the 8th of September, but I really doubt they started up a day later.

What It’s Like to Dive in Cozumel Right Now
Did you notice the mask hanging off the guys ear? I assume you were trying to say that the picture was taken pre-pandemic?

Did you notice the mask hanging off the guys ear? I assume you were trying to say that the picture was taken pre-pandemic?

I was trying to say the whole trip was pre-pandemic, or completely made up.

All our pictures were taken with masks covering our mouths.

I was trying to say the whole trip was pre-pandemic, or completely made up.

All our pictures were taken with masks covering our mouths.
Do you understand that pre-pandemic nobody wore masks on their ears?

I suspect that they took their masks off for the photo, at least those who had been wearing one. I get irritated with store clerks here for not wearing theirs.

what-its-like-to-dive-cozumel-boat-group-0920.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom