Can someone explain hotel taxes & fees on the island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then too, I like the 10% rewards at Hotels.com and their satisfaction guarantees, which I have claimed at times when I was disappointed with stays, received, and used at different properties on new travels.

Also a fan of Hotels.com and their 10% reward. Plus they have price matching. I've used price match to book 10 night stays in Cozumel 4 star AI resorts for my family of three for under $100 a night (that's total not per person)... twice :)

Also a fan of Hotels.com and their 10% reward. Plus they have price matching. I've used price match to book 10 night stays in Cozumel 4 star AI resorts for my family of three for under $100 a night (that's total not per person)... twice :)
They are not totally open about their hotel choices you know? I'll search the same dates on Kayak, find hotels not listed on the hotels.com search that seem interesting, then plug those names one by one in the name box on hotels.com - and suddenly they do book with them too. Kayak is also a good place to double check rates.

I go about it in kinda the reverse. I use Trivago, Trip Advisor, Google Travel, etc to find the the best rate on my dates and then book it on Hotels.com and have them price match. But that's good to know that when you search directly on their site you may not see all the expected results.

Back
Top Bottom