Called my first dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No... cus' I only called it for Me. The Capt. and DM were more than willing to head to the next site, and I told Wolver he and the DM could make the next dive if he wanted but I was OUT. He was feeling much like me at the time and called his Own dive as well.

I did slip 'im a couple bucks for gas tho'.... :)

Any one. Any time. Any reason.

I almost called my last Tec 50 dive because my Instructor's wireless SPG mask didn't work, then he didn't plug in his battery in his can light. We both said that if one more thing goes wrong, we are going home.

In know, like and dive with the OP, but it doesn't surprise me that a quarry dive was never called.

What are you talking about not canceling a quarry dive..... Mike called/canceled the Guiness Diving event this summer! :)

What are you talking about not canceling a quarry dive..... Mike called/canceled the Guiness Diving event this summer! :)

:rofl3: I had forgot about that... I guess not making enough money is a good reason to cancel a quarry dive! :D

:popcorn:

Someone on the boat is usually miffed that we're not diving a deeper wreck.
Ha ha HA! Yes indeed. But it is usually the same kind of person that complains on a reef dive when they don't see a shark or turtle. With more experience they will appreciate all the wrecks, regardless of depth; in the same way that, with more experience, divers come to appreciate a reef's smaller inhabitants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom