Cabo Pulmo - 1st Week Sept 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. the resort - Hilton La Pacifica is half way between East Cape Explorers in SJC and Dive Cabo in CSL each only 20 min or so drive. So was thinking to do a couple days from each location diving to get a wider array of dives. Those two shops are affiliated so I wonder about getting package of dives with them at the two shops.
you probably can ask about a package! I certainly would!

And honestly, staying out in the corridor area is really nice. You'll be away from the craziness of town but then that's also a positive for some people. Also, diving in the corridor can be more peaceful. The one thing I always notice during the local dives is the constant droning of the boat engines. In the corridor you'll hear the crackle of the reef instead!

Change plan due to logistic situation, as we will be getting off Nautillus Belle Amie from Socorro on May 19. We'll be going diving to Cabo Pulmo with local dive operator there arranged by See Creatures Ocean Experiences | Diving and nature tours We'll be going there from Cabo San Lucas by van (a 2-hour ride each way) and do a 2-tank dives.

With Kraken Divers we plan to just do 3-tank boat dives in The Corridor, as Gordo Banks is too deep (130 feet or 40m).
Here’s a short video of my day trip to Cabo Pulmo in May:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom