Business name help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mabuna

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello
I need some help on naming my new business. We have it narrowed down to 5 names (unless something great comes along). To get some input on these names, we put together a survey that I hope some of you would be willing to fill out. We can talk about the survey on the forum but it would be helpful if I can get as many of them filled out and sent back to me as possible so I can sit down with my partner and go through them. This survey is a great tool for anyone stuck on a name for a business. We have some great input coming in already but the more input we get the better. The survey is attached as a word document.
Email survey back to Fishguy123@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for any help
Wayne

Attachments

• Business name survey.docx
    18 KB · Views: 65
Thanks to the people that returned the survey already. And thanks to theduckguru for letting me know that some people can't open the word document. Here's the survey in a text document.

Attachments

• Business name survey.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 58
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom