Burned on Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budgy,
Luis found a couple of capillary gauges at his LDS and I called and bought both of them. They should be here sometime next week. But thanks for trying.

my origanal one

DSC04286.jpgHere is one that some wreck divers gave me when they taught me how to go deep, the tubing is discolored, and then her is just a compass that I really wore out through the yearsDSC04287.jpg. I have another compass with a broken band that this one replaced, it is an 1 1/2" tall on wrist.

Happy Diving

found it

So here is the other compass,DSC04289.jpg I know were talking depth, I always like to do both on one gauge, this how tall this one isDSC04290.jpg My wife left with my pressure bottom timer, she always wore it, as are batteries always died on our computers, cause we dived so much. I noticed the compass needle not showing in previos post. and maybe a better shot.DSC04288.jpg

Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom