Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becky, Colin told me about your offer, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for being willing to just jump in like that and help us handle this.

Luckily, DiverSolo is coming out in the morning. I will have a full pot of coffee ready to go. Any other requests?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:preggers: Kris

BabyDuck:
try an oreo between your knees, kris...

here drake! here drake!

LOL! I'll try that Saturday night. If no luck, castor oil on Sunday.

The castor oil worked x2 for a friend of mine. But, I shudder at the *other results* that it produces. You might wanna fast from tomorrow afternoon thru Saturday if you're gonna try the castor oil! (And buy stock in some charmin!) :mooner: LOL :D

Well... here's hoping that Drake makes his appearance before then! :blinking:

BabyDuck:
try an oreo between your knees, kris...

here drake! here drake!
NOOO!!!!! Don't encourage that nasty sugar already! Offer him something healthy he wants...Kris's boobie!!!! (the thought of Kris putting her boob between her legs in "that positino" might be a bit akward though! :D)

Hmmm.. Seems the A/C thing is going to be totally handled. Huzzah to diversolo for calling me and total kudos to speargirl! What an amazing site ScubaBoard is to have created the conradarie and feeling of large family for people to be willing to help out like this! I can't thank everyone enough for being willing to 'help' when someone else hits a hurdle!

Casteroil - I can hook Kris up but she's not willing to do that yet. :)

I'm glad that you A/C stuff will be handled. if I were around, I'd help of I could. I've always made a good "go 'fer"! :wink:

Michael

CBulla:
Hmmm.. Seems the A/C thing is going to be totally handled. Huzzah to diversolo for calling me and total kudos to speargirl! What an amazing site ScubaBoard is to have created the conradarie and feeling of large family for people to be willing to help out like this! I can't thank everyone enough for being willing to 'help' when someone else hits a hurdle!

:yelclap: this is a pretty great place when the chips are down that is for sure!

Some of my wings Sunday will do the trick better than Castor oil. Drake thought it was hot this afternoon :)

ReefGuy:
Some of my wings Sunday will do the trick better than Castor oil. Drake thought it was hot this afternoon :)

Hotter than 3Mile at Hooters? I tackled 30 of those bad chicks today. If think they are, send me a few.

I feel so bad for poor Kris, I wish I still had my portable A/C and lived close enough to bring it over. It'd get down right chili with it blowing right on you.

Michael

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom