Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe the heat will make Drake decide to come out to cool off.

Trying hard to find a good angle to view the situation from....:shakehead

I'm sure there are starry pretty angles here. Right now, even under a fan, I'm sweating like a football player at a spelling bee and I'm not overly thrilled that I'm looking at yet another corner cut by the owner we are buying it from. I just learned that the original installer wasn't the one who reupped things last year, but someone else. I'm all about saving moolah, but...... geeze. In fact, I think I'm going house hunting to cool off! At least my jeep has A/C

Sooo... Kris is turning into a puddle and not having any real contractions now. :) We're so thrilled!

Do you need A/C in the house? or can you fix that one.

Technically, its a luxery. BUT its 85 degree's out and we live down town near the River and have little breeze today.. its a bit WARM. There is a central A/C unit outside, but it appears to have ceased to function. I checked connections, etc., nothing. It's as if the beast has no power to it or making it through it. Kris has basically tossed in the towel and is down to a sports bra and shorts... Heh.. we're 2 axles short of a trailer right now! :rofl:

CBulla:
Technically, its a luxery. BUT its 85 degree's out and we live down town near the River and have little breeze today.. its a bit WARM. There is a central A/C unit outside, but it appears to have ceased to function. I checked connections, etc., nothing. It's as if the beast has no power to it or making it through it. Kris has basically tossed in the towel and is down to a sports bra and shorts... Heh.. we're 2 axles short of a trailer right now! :rofl:
Dude, did you check and see if it froze, or the outflow is clogged? I've had trouble with both.

Chris, it won't even power up. It worked a few months back, nothing now.

The good news is the temp dropped with some clouds... sooooo... Kris has gone back to try and pump start things again.

CBulla:
Chris, it won't even power up. It worked a few months back, nothing now.
I suppose you checked both interior and exterior fuses? Also, at the actual motor outside, there is a power wire that bugs will short out. You have to pull the cover and follow the wiring. Make sure fuses are off.

ffestpirate:
I suppose you checked both interior and exterior fuses? Also, at the actual motor outside, there is a power wire that bugs will short out. You have to pull the cover and follow the wiring. Make sure fuses are off.

Checked - its either the breaker itself dead or the motor in the A/C dead.

try an oreo between your knees, kris...

here drake! here drake!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom