Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So not yet? Ok, I'm going to lunch. Tell Kris to wait until I get back.

:wink:

Michael

Oh I thought she had the baby when you said you were in Awe, now I have to wait again...

What??? I read all those pages from yesterday afternoon till now and still NO DRAKE???
C'mon Kris......

Thanks for the update Colin. Hang in there, Kris. He has to decide to come out soon.

Awwww.... shucks! I was hoping that Drake would be here now!

Hang in there Kris! Hang in there Colin! Quit hangin' out *in there* Drake!!! It's time to come out! :D

I was really surprised to see the amount of posts since I checked this morning, and still no li'l Bulla Baby! I haven't been on as much as I usually am. I've been taking care of my own little man... my son has a nasty ear infection and ruptured his ear drum. Poor kid! I'll check in as often as I can! Best Wishes to all the Bullas!

So sorry to get you guys all excited and then leave you in a lurch thanks to Comcast's issues this morning. I really thought last night was the start of something big, but like Colin said, as soon as I laid down to rest up for the big event the contractions ducked out. <sigh>

We walked the mall for a while this morning, which just shows how desperate we are because I hate malls. It's just too warm to walk outside. I'm feeling pressure but nothing contraction-y yet. Oh, wait, that may have been a little twinge just now. Hmmm... Regardless, nothing too much going on at the moment. As much as I hate the thought of strapping myself back down, I may hop back on the pump for a bit this afternoon.

All I know is if I don't have this kid by Sunday morning, I'm doing the caster oil. I'll need to discuss all the gory details with my midwife so I know what bodily joys I can expect.

I'll try not to build up false hope again. :wink:

:preggers: Kris

*Sigh* There are still 13 hours left of the 26th. Oh WAIT... Only 10 there, right?? You guys better get moving with this!

Kris,

Stay strong and don't let Colin play with the pumps again, on second thought, let him and maybe you will laugh Drake out! :wink: I don't think I could take this like Colin has. I'd already told the doctor to yank his lil butt out. :wink: I'm already too excited about my lil baby boy (Tanner) getting here. And to make it worse, I'm waiting for Drake too!

Michael

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom