Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See, Michael, you're getting all this practice in now so that when you're on pins and needles awaiting Tanner's arrival, you can handle it and remain calm. :wink:

Kayla, I'm going to see what I can do, but I'm starting to think the 27th.

Okay, just finished my iced coffee... Xavier's asking for 2 stories, so we're going to go read, and then it's pump time.

Ciao!

:preggers: Kris

I hope so. Man, I can't imagine what Colin is going through but, I know I will literally understand it in the near future. :)

Michael

Hey Michael, when is Tanner's anticipated date of arrival?

I just feel so sorry for Colin and the kids. I'm so cranky, short-fused, frustrated, etc... I'm so glad I don't have to put up with me as much as they do. Yuck! They'll deserve a trip to Disney after this is all over. :wink:

KBulla:
I just feel so sorry for Colin and the kids. I'm so cranky, short-fused, frustrated, etc... I'm so glad I don't have to put up with me as much as they do. Yuck! They'll deserve a trip to Disney after this is all over. :wink:

You have every right to be cranky!!!!

Colin....DEAL WITH IT:D

July 2nd. the doctor said if he doesn't come before than, he will induce Lesa. (He's supposed to be a stickler and doesn't like to go past the due date.)

Michael

July 2nd... cool! You still have time to stock up on sleep before then.

Right - lets add some fun into it! Today is a bit warm, so what the heck, turn on the A/C... close up house kick on the beast right?! Nooooooooooo.... The compressor outside doesn't kick on... needless to say I'm slightly more than irritated... anyway, Kris is back to pumping... hopefully the fact the house is a sauna right now doesn't way things...

Hate to hear that Colin. *GOOD VIBES FOR ALL THE BULLAS!*

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom