Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your what????? A new daddy again?

Michael

One arm my you know what..... you just typed me a full letter, and by the way I have not read it yet it's to long. LOL

speargirl:
One arm my you know what..... you just typed me a full letter, and by the way I have not read it yet it's to long. LOL

Seriously. One-arm Diver I wouldn't lie. I just have a lot of practice. :wink: And notice the host name. :p

Michael

But you still got to be the first.... Your goood real goood I not playing with you anymore unless your on my team....

OK - here we go. We went to bad last night with Kris holdin my watch to time contractions and they appearently went to sleep with her. We get up this AM, I called into Gabrielle to let her know I'm not comin to work today... we're working on walkin, squating, swimming, etc., this baby out before Kris blows open like that snake that ate the gator in the glades a year or so ago......

Went to hop online and give yawl an update..... Comcast is having a local area outage... of course, that was after a 35 minute hold on the phone for a 2 minute call to explain what was going on. "Well we can send a tech out..." -- me "Uhh.. no.. not necessary, we're working on having a baby right now.. besides your sending a level 1 desktop tech to look at what a network administrator has already diagnosed and told you the problem is. Somebody needs to reboot the router at the headend, its dropped the gateway." They sound so dejected when they can't just send somebody out...

Anyway, I'll not step on Kris's keyboard and let her post her own stuff, but we've already been for a long walk at the mall and have what seems like tired grumpy kids today. :wink:

ffestpirate:
:huh: :huh:
Out with it

Yeah! I gotta go to lunch! I'm putting it off until I hear (see) something!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom