Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBulla:
Once this thread comes to a happy ending, I'm going to print the whole thing and save it in his baby book.

Cool idea!

KBulla:
Some day he'll be really amazed!

:preggers: Kris

Probably that people sat around and read text off a screen! :D You had to read back then? Why didn't you just beam it into your head?

Kayla:
The only thing we expect is pictures by lets say.... Tuesday? Fair enough??

Whoa there sister! No "action" shots please! :wink:

KBulla:
:( Okay, I've thrown in the towel. .................
:hugs: stop being so hard on yourself!!!

you are a amazing woman who is about to give life to another child!!! you are wonderful!!!!

bubby is healthy and calm and you need to take hold of that positive news.... soon you will be holding him in your arms and when you do, this frustration you are feeling will disappear in a second

treat yourself gently.... you are surrounded by so much love so whatever decisions you make will be for the best of your child and yourself! :10:

oh, and make colin buy you another packet of tim tams... cant hurt can it?

Kris, whatever decision you made is the right one. You know better than anybody else what you are going through, and we on the outside applaud your efforts. Hang in there, this waiting will be over soon and baby Drake will be in your arms! :hugs:

KBulla:
Part of me feels absolute shame for doing something so medical and UNnatural, but another part of me realizes I have nothing to prove to anybody and that I have to do what's right for me. I have never been such a basket case like I've been the last few weeks, and I'm sure that's been part of my problem. Just knowing that it's almost over is such a relief.

Shame on you for feeling shame :wink:

KBulla:
Another cool thing is the fact that we may be able to go home as early as 12 hours after Drake's birth as long as we're both stable and we can work out agreeable arrangements with the pediatrician.

I certainly hope they're talking physically stable. After the doc hangs around Colin for a while, the mental stability may be a bit hard to prove.:rofl3:

Kris...

You are an amazing woman! :giveusahu There is NO shame in a hospital birth! NONE whatsoever! You have done everything that you can do... and for that, you should be commended! You have held out sooooo incredibly well.... I'm quite impressed! :)

And what are you doing worrying about "our fun"?? LOL I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that the most "fun" comes in knowing that you and Drake remain healthy and happy! Believe me, we've all sat around the computer the last several days thinking... "Poor Kris! That woman is a saint! Drake, buddy, cut her some slack!" LOL

You should spend your day today relaxing... make your final preparations for Drake, and enjoy those last few kicks and stretches! Your time.... and Drake's... is finally just about here! Many {{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers, and best wishes to you and Baby Bulla! Remember... NO SHAME... and we all love you!!!:lilbunny: :heart: :grouphug2:

Kris I am also a Mother Earth kinda gal. I did it all nautural too..nursed Jordan until he was 15 months old and finally bit me. Ha!

Anyway, don't feel any guilt. You are going great.

After going ten days after my due date, I let the DR. break my water bag. Jesse was born 1 hour to the minute later. ( It was worth it)

Jesse nursed almost the second he came out. The DR. said he never saw a baby nurse so quickly. So be ready, Drake is going to hungry!

I added you to my prayer list last night. And I will continue to keep you in my thoughts today.
Take Care girl and stay strong.

Sometimes you have to give nature a little push....

As for slipping him out in the tub, i have this feeling they might notice you bearing down a bit - he probably wont just fall out as he's probably not as "small" as the other two were. Drake seems to be hanging on like a stalictite, not wanting to let go!!

I am not sure how you might be able to do what Jenny suggested with the boobie to entice Drake out, can you even touch your toes at this time? :wink:

So Friday it is, i place my bet on 8.30pm!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom