Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are welcome! I'm praying and hoping my son comes out with a BP/W on.. err I mean healthy. :wink:

Michael

Well... I was hoping to hear that you were in labor, or that Drake had arrived... but all good things take time! :) Still have my fingers crossed for an easy, safe, fast (but not TOO fast) delivery... with a healthy mom and baby!

i just had a thought.... we name the bub after a SB'er who has their birthday on the same day!

today is April 13th (for me it is anyways) and my vote is you name bubby Fish_Whisperer :D

LOL! I like it! We actually had a little contest going at some point where Drake's middle name would be whoever guessed the right birthdate... ReefGuy might still have a chance. LOL! I'd have to go back and look at the guesses.

I certainly wouldn't mind a Friday the 13th Baby!!

:eek:) Kris

erparamedic:
Friday the 13... Halloween... doesn't matter... the babies aren't born with horns or a pitchfork! LOL

ah.... i was

cost a fortune in plastic surgery to fix

erparamedic:
I have a Halloween baby! :D

Friday the 13... Halloween... doesn't matter... the babies aren't born with horns or a pitchfork! LOL

And thank goodness for that! That head and those shoulders are bad enough... Couldn't imagine a pitch fork coming out the wrong way or those horns getting hooked up on anything on the way out. Ouch!!

I joked about a hockey mask but then rethought that thing coming out, too. No thanks!

:) Kris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom