Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBulla:
And thank goodness for that! That head and those shoulders are bad enough... Couldn't imagine a pitch fork coming out the wrong way or those horns getting hooked up on anything on the way out. Ouch!!

I joked about a hockey mask but then rethought that thing coming out, too. No thanks!

:) Kris

:rofl3: :rofl3: OOUUUUUCCCHHH!!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Well, since she spent the afternoon at the stables with the boys (xav, our resident knight, practicing his skills) I figured she was stout enough to take the baseball game tonight (http://www.miraclebaseball.com/) -- then I get a message about needing a guy to run cameras to take picutres and video of a friend who is singing the national anthem and 7th inning strech fun... free tickets! Soooo I figure she can get us beer.. its 140 steps each way to the beer bar... after 2 or 3 trips that should get things going! Hey.. it worked for Xav, 141 steps from our seats to the beer bar, ironically next to the closest womens room, and she went 3 times! :D

What kind of looks do you get (from the women, we know the guys stare in awe) when your mega preggie wife comes back carrying your beer?

Most don't say anything.. some are rather confused with looks, but thats about it. I opted for water and Kracker Jacks at the game last night after we got there and were just absolutely sweating.. it was just down right hot last night. Kris did lots of steps though... AND she was out on the field for the National Anthem (a friend of ours sang the National Anthem) and took still photography for a friend of ours - Xavier joined her.

Then in the 4th inning Xavier got a foul ball (we were right behind home plate) that went high over the fence and dropped in an empty seat two rows back and rolled to his feet. Kris missed it but heard the cheer when he held it up and 3000 people made noise for him. :)

After the game Kris took him to the Hometeam dug out to get it signed and the she cheered him on as he and other kids got to run the bases. Ian and I watched from the stands and took pictures.

Today shes out boating with her midwife and her husband (an OB/GYN) and I'm home finishing small stuff up. :)

Note on Halloween babies. Please do not buy them Halloween theme cakes every year when they are young. It gets old and I am still scarred from it :winky: :winky:

Missdirected:
Note on Halloween babies. Please do not buy them Halloween theme cakes every year when they are young. It gets old and I am still scarred from it :winky: :winky:

LOL... We keep Jonathan's birthday seperate from Halloween! I don't like running birthdays and holidays together. :) My daughter's birthday is close to Christmas, and we definitely keep it seperate from Christmas stuff! :wink:

MissD... you must be a Halloween baby too! :blinking:

My wife is a New Years eve baby. In 14 years together (including dating) we have celebrated New Years Eve two or three times. Never missed her b-day.

erparamedic:
MissD... you must be a Halloween baby too! :blinking:

Was it that obvious, lol? Yes, Halloween/Scorpio :light:

TwoBitTexan - good for you. We'll keep you around :) :)

How cranky Colin? Do you and the kids need to pack your things and hide? That kind of cranky? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom