Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on yet another Bulla on the way! I've been out of the SB loop for a while, but I guess I'm not too late........my vote is for the 19th.

-Alli

No Baby yet.... he's also got his alarm off... woke me upat 0300hrs instead of 0420 when I normally get up..

I think we'll have Kris at batting practice tonight! :D

You know... Since Drake is "happy in the oven"... I'll say April 29 is a good day! It's my birthday! I'll gladly share it!

LOL

(Don't kill me now! LOL)

Colin and Kris... any change yet? C'mon Drake! We wanna see pictures!

Kris... if it's any conselation (sp?), I'm having "cramps" that could rival labor pains! LOL

Nope, no real changes yet. I lost 2 lbs since last week and have been having a LOT of acid reflux, both of which are good signs of getting closer. My midwife wouldn't check me because last week I told her that this would be my last time getting checked and that I just didn't want to know any more. She actually listened and respected what I said. Damn her! ;o)

Oh, well... He's on his own agenda, and I have to respect that. I don't have to like it, though! :wink: The 29th won't work for me, though... Way too close to our Keys trip for Cinco de Mayo. I'd be a lot more comfortable taking a 2 or 3 week old baby to the keys than a 1 week old. Plus that gives us more time at home to make sure nursing is going well.

Everybody pray to the labor goddesses for me. We're sourcing a safe, quick, uncomplicated home birth as soon as possible!

Thank you!

:) Kris

KBulla:
Nope, no real changes yet. I lost 2 lbs since last week and have been having a LOT of acid reflux, both of which are good signs of getting closer. My midwife wouldn't check me because last week I told her that this would be my last time getting checked and that I just didn't want to know any more. She actually listened and respected what I said. Damn her! ;o)

Oh, well... He's on his own agenda, and I have to respect that. I don't have to like it, though! :wink: The 29th won't work for me, though... Way too close to our Keys trip for Cinco de Mayo. I'd be a lot more comfortable taking a 2 or 3 week old baby to the keys than a 1 week old. Plus that gives us more time at home to make sure nursing is going well.

Everybody pray to the labor goddesses for me. We're sourcing a safe, quick, uncomplicated home birth as soon as possible!

Thank you!

:) Kris

I am crossing my fingers for a healthy and happy baby and mom!:D

KBulla:
Thanks!! I appreciate it! :)

I pray and hope for a healthy baby for you and CBulla too. I'm sure he will come on his own time and it will be the perfect time too.

Congratz.

Michael

Thanks so much, Michael!! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom