Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
ok, well ... he has two days to show up, or i'm sending in the C squad...

Okay, Andy... I know you're kidding, but just for the record, that's an absolutely horrible, evil thing to say to or about ANY pregnant woman! You are so busted!

First of all my due date isn't even until April 16, so I could still safely remain pregnant for another 3 weeks with no negative effects whatsoever. I'm certainly hoping that's not the case, but it could be a reality.

I could give you a few ideas of what you can do with your C squad!! Don't mess with a cranky, hormonal, VERY pregnant woman, Mister!!

:eek:) Kris

Ohh snap!!! Smootthh buusssteed!!!

(I'm learning to not tell my wife (pregnant) that she was looking bigger.)

*sings* In the dig house now.....*/sings*

Michael

KBulla:
Okay, Andy... I know you're kidding, but just for the record, that's an absolutely horrible, evil thing to say to or about ANY pregnant woman! You are so busted!

First of all my due date isn't even until April 16, so I could still safely remain pregnant for another 3 weeks with no negative effects whatsoever. I'm certainly hoping that's not the case, but it could be a reality.

I could give you a few ideas of what you can do with your C squad!! Don't mess with a cranky, hormonal, VERY pregnant woman, Mister!!

:eek:) Kris

All I can say is wow. <3 you Kris. I am looking forward to seeing Drake (Hope I spelled it right)

KBulla:

i have a lot of chocolate and lobster to offer

please don't hurt me!!

I'm going with April 18th. It's a great day to be born ... happens to be my son's birthday.

H2Andy:
i have a lot of chocolate and lobster to offer

please don't hurt me!!

I'll pass on the chocolate as it would just increase my acid reflux, but we can certainly discuss the details of getting the lobster to Ft. Myers at your earliest convenience. :wink:

Well, today's the day! I'll stop by to see Drake after work today.

CBulla:
Tell ya whats neat - the placenta placement is as such that all of Drake (Jeff, whose Dirk?) is completely able to be felt in her tummy.. legs, butt, back, arms and head.. its neat :D
That is exactly the way mine is. Shiloh's placenta is implanted in the back so I feel everything (plus it makes for excellent photo ops)... I can't believe we're almost there!!!! I'm going to miss feeling that little girl move around.

Please let it be tomorrow! The moodiness is driving me up a wall! I love you Kris! Hmmmm... vasectomy.... it sounds very appealing...

Oh, I know... I just love being an evil, psychotic, *****! I'm sick of it, too... I think I'm going to birth Satan's spawn. He probably would have been a really nice kid if it wasn't for my complete, uncontrollable anger, frustration and zero tolerance. Patience? What's that?? I'm sure my entire family will need therapy before this baby comes.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom