Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Please let it be tomorrow! The moodiness is driving me up a wall! I love you Kris! Hmmmm... vasectomy.... it sounds very appealing...

ive been told that some hospitals will allow the wife to perform the vasectomy during labour :D

oh, thats right... home birth..... Mrs Bulla misses out on the opportunity i guess

almitywife:
ive been told that some hospitals will allow the wife to perform the vasectomy during labour :D

oh, thats right... home birth..... Mrs Bulla misses out on the opportunity i guess

Right - note to self.. empty the knife drawer and hide the tool box!

9 more hours to go..... Come on Mr Drake, Shiloh wants to share her birthday!!!!!

I'll have Chyanne call you guys tomorrow with the stats... Love you guys!!!

well, i have all of tomorrow ... or my time has passed me by

so ...

voodoo ceremony time (where's that chicken)

CBulla:
Right - note to self.. empty the knife drawer and hide the tool box!
LOL, I was thinking the same thing!
Kris--4-Step Left.

Well, next opportunity is for the 14th. Mariah's birthday.

Colin, we're going out tonight and getting toasty.

Hmmm... it could be the weekend.. all Kris did was snore (not like her) all night. Drake was very active around the time I woke up this AM.. 1...1.45...2...2.30...4.22..... I could be wrong but we may have another night owl on our hands like Xavier. :)

Sounds good - first, I go to the Dr to learn about the 'abnormalities' in my blood work I had done last week!

Relax...Blood work is going to show low-severe salt water levels. And sleep deprivation levels...The last week is THE WORST!!!!!!

Kris... you poor thing! You probably feel like you're gonna be pregnant forever! (I remember feeling that way with Jonathan!!)

Colin... hang in there! You could go get one of those "fake pregnant bellies" to strap on... then you could be moody too! LOL (Except... it could NEVER be the same as being pregnant! Something about babies using your bladder as a trampoline and hanging from your ribs like they're monkey bars just can't be "reproduced and strapped on"! LOL) :rofl3:

I was 10 days late with my youngest Jesse. He is now 19 years old..and I always remind him, he wanted to stay with Mommy and not face the world as long as possible.
Ha!

Hang in there..when he is ready he will come! ( Probably fast and furious..but always worth the wait)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom