Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
How cranky Colin? Do you and the kids need to pack your things and hide? That kind of cranky? :)

I'm thinking of gettin a sitter for the boys for a while and just taking her out to walk a mall or something type of cranky... it seems to be raining here. Without the kids she can actually walk around and not do the 3 step stop and herd git.... :D

Birthdays.. Lesse... My bro-in-law (and one of my best buds) is Jan 1, another very close friend and dive buddy (sharkbaite on SB) is Jan 2 (same as my 2nd sons), I've got 2 more friends on the 11th and 14th.. and mine on the 15th of Jan and one more on the 19th... there was one year we all kept the whole celebration thing going from December 28th (my uncles b-day - Dec 30 my dads) though Jan 20th..... I'm not sure if I've suffered dain bramage from it, but... I have refined my choices for preferred beverages. Oh yeah, I had no real job at the time either... :D

CBulla:
I'm thinking of gettin a sitter for the boys for a while and just taking her out to walk a mall or something type of cranky... it seems to be raining here. Without the kids she can actually walk around and not do the 3 step stop and herd git.... :D

Birthdays.. Lesse... My bro-in-law (and one of my best buds) is Jan 1, another very close friend and dive buddy (sharkbaite on SB) is Jan 2 (same as my 2nd sons), I've got 2 more friends on the 11th and 14th.. and mine on the 15th of Jan and one more on the 19th... there was one year we all kept the whole celebration thing going from December 28th (my uncles b-day - Dec 30 my dads) though Jan 20th..... I'm not sure if I've suffered dain bramage from it, but... I have refined my choices for preferred beverages. Oh yeah, I had no real job at the time either... :D
Hey dude. We're watching and waiting to hear. Tell Kris we're thinking of her. And we expect a call when the time comes:D

CBulla:

and you have an unmet long distance friend that's Birthday is January 24th! :)

Michael

This morning before I left the house I couldn't help but notice that she's carrying so low right now it looks like she's trying to 5 finger discount a bowling ball from the pro-shop... could today be it?

It's her grams (r.i.p.) B-day, the weather is cool and breezy just like a MI early spring, and she was complaining of Charlie Horse's in her left leg.. Did I just drive 35 miles to S. Naples to turn around in a few hours to home again?

Woot! Go Kris and Drake! Make daddy drive!

Michael

Today's my Mom's birthday too, so it's a good day for another birthday.

Would you please tell Kris to stop dragging this out???

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom