Bug reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know if this is something I did, but new posts is not pulling up the "members photo gallery" thread even though there are new posts. Could be other threads as well, but this is one I posted to and one I look in on pretty regularly so I noticed it. As far as I know I have not excluded it in any way. (as I was typing this email came in telling me that I am subscribed to this thread and there are new posts, along with a bunch of others)

I am also only getting a limited number of new posts when away for an extended period of time, could be as little as 100, didn't really notice, just noticed that after three days away new posts was a very small number - smaller than a normal overnight count.

Good luck with the debugging - aren't computers wonderful:D

Darnold broke scubaboard. Netdoc, don't try and hide it, I always knew he was a troublemaker :wink:

On a serious note, I had 2 notices today that there was a problem with the DB and I should either refresh or contact technical support...

FYI

Bjorn

jeckyll:
Darnold broke scubaboard. Netdoc, don't try and hide it, I always knew he was a troublemaker :wink:

On a serious note, I had 2 notices today that there was a problem with the DB and I should either refresh or contact technical support...

FYI

Bjorn
I got some of those. Figured it was because they were working on the programs, machines, something...

DandyDon:
I got some of those. Figured it was because they were working on the programs, machines, something...

Don: That's some pretty technical figurin' on your part :wink:

Yeah, it's instability in the database. I'm sure some alerts popped up in someone's e-mail...

deepstops:
Since the server change, I have to sign in again about once every hour or so. Is it a feature or a bug??
(yes, I have "remember me" checked when I sign in)
Do you have your browser set to accept cookies from Scubaboard? That's been the solution to this problem in the past. fwiw, I'm not having that happen.

Board is sometimes still slow to open and sometimes goes down for a few minutes??

sjspeck:
Do you have your browser set to accept cookies from Scubaboard? That's been the solution to this problem in the past. fwiw, I'm not having that happen.

I'm set to "accept all cookies". I wasn't having this problem before the server change and I haven't changed any settings on my machine. I also participate on quite a few VBulletin forums and this is the only one doing that.

deepstops:
I'm set to "accept all cookies". I wasn't having this problem before the server change and I haven't changed any settings on my machine. I also participate on quite a few VBulletin forums and this is the only one doing that.
My only other thought would be to delete the SB cookie(s) and log in again.

Scuba St3ve:
I get this
but when I press the blue "edit dive profile" I go back to the white screen

I have this same problem too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom