Bug reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
No notifications.

PM's
Subscribed-to threads, etc.

Thanks

Ken

Me too on this one...

Jennifer

Don't have this one, so I would try the delete the Scubaboard cookie suggestion.

I do find the board down for brief times now and again. (Not complaining just an observation.) Assume that it is still a work in progress to try and get everything up and running so not to worry. WAY better than the old server.

Normally I have the opposite effect on computer systems, as I come near the problem the user has had all week simply goes away, to magicaly reappear an hour later when I am nowhere near it to figure out what's wrong.

Nevermind... apparently I didn't read down far enough in the Troubleshooting threads. I see one on this already. Sorry for the repeat!

D1vePr1ncess:
Hi, not sure if this thread is still open, but I can't open "Dive Profile" at all (browser just sits at "Done" with white space), and if I try to link to anything from inside a PM, I get a browser timeout.
Yep, still open. They're trying to get Photo Gallery going first, I think - exected Monday. After that, the other disabled functions like dive profile.

Attachments are not available, and time outs happen in general.

I am not aware of any problems with links, tho?

When I search on "new posts", I only get 4 pages. I know there is more than that. The max limit used to be 20 pages. Has that changed?

It is a temporary setting.

El Orans:
It is a temporary setting.

How temporary? It takes a lot of time to manually search the entire forum for unread posts when the search function is very fast.

CatalinaCanuck:
Have been trying since yesterday to send a PM, I just get an error message. Please excuse me if this has already been reported.
Really..?! :11: Had no problems today anyway...

Until I tried to send you one? :light:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom