Bug reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh, the TOS doesn't seem to want to show...

Doc Ed:
Uh, the TOS doesn't seem to want to show...
OMG - you mean that they can't ban anyone...?? :11:

Oh wait :D well the button on the bottom didn't seem to want to work - just kept getting a blank screen. So i clicked on El Orans' signature and lo and behold! the TOS!
:D

Well, there goes the plausible deniability defence. schucks.

Doc Ed:
Oh wait :D well the button on the bottom didn't seem to want to work - just kept getting a blank screen. So i clicked on El Orans' signature and lo and behold! the TOS!
:D

Well, there goes the plausible deniability defence. schucks.
Uh oh. I am in big trouble now...!! I thought I was convered. :(

I hope they get the gallery up and running soon,i have got a killer pic of a turtle to add to my portfolio.

When I visit this site I always get an error that says;

iexplore.exe Application error
The instruction at "0x77f83aed" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be written.

Then it shuts down the internet explorer. This doesn't happen any where else that I go. I am not very computer savy keep in mind.......

I hope they get the gallery up and running soon,i have got a killer pic of a turtle to add to my portfolio.
Many of share your hopes. My pics are never that hot, but I enjoy sharing them. For now, you might load it at Photobucket.com to share the image in posts, and/or load it in a Yahoo album and share the link in your Signature like I did with my Seattle pics.

Otherwise, I'm sure that the Boss-Man has the best people working hard to resolve the problems, and that the PG will be back as soon as possible.
John4455:
When I visit this site I always get an error that says;

iexplore.exe Application error
The instruction at "0x77f83aed" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be written.

Then it shuts down the internet explorer. This doesn't happen any where else that I go. I am not very computer savy keep in mind.......
It might help if you were a little more specific describing your problem. By "this site," are you referencing the Photo Gallery?

And does attempting to visit it actually shut Explorer down totally? I get "Authorization Required" when I try to go there.

Oh well, still much more of the board to enjoy... :wink:

DandyDon:
It might help if you were a little more specific describing your problem. By "this site," are you referencing the Photo Gallery?

And does attempting to visit it actually shut Explorer down totally? I get "Authorization Required" when I try to go there.

Oh well, still much more of the board to enjoy... :wink:

No, I am talking about www.scubaboard.com, doesn't matter where. Yes, it closes it down. It doesn't happen anywhere else. Kind of strange........

Uninstall your last IE update and see if it goes away.

I noticed that threads appearing with new posts in User CP are sometimes accurate and sometimes not. Seems to be cookies crumbling somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom