Bug reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I certainly see improvement, but not speed. I'm confident that we're quickly headed for more improvements. :wink:

Attachments that were attached before the move are invisible.....
Mania

mania:
Attachments that were attached before the move are invisible.....
Mania
Temporarily disabled... They'll be back soon.

sjspeck:
I haven't seen any crashes out to the infamous database error since Friday afternoon.

Yay!!

Get the photo gallery working and the edit dive info back online and 99% of the B**ching will go away.

Also last night around 3AM, the board was wicked fast.
OK, blame the crash this morning on me. I jinxed the board last night with this post.. :) But at least it was back after a 1/2 hr. or so.

Mo2vation:
No notifications.

PM's
Subscribed-to threads, etc.

Thanks

Ken

ditto!

Also I am having some serious timeout and board access issues.....DNS replication maybe? It takes usually 2-5 minutes to be able to access the board again once it times out, and during that time there is activity so it's not a crash.

Before the recent change it was common to get the site not available/cannot be found error. Only site I visit that routinely gives that error.

Since the change the same thing still happens.

Both before and after if I wait for an hour or so access is ok. For test purposes I've done repetitive tries for a half hour. No change, site not available. Between tries, of course I've cleared the cache, cookies and history.

I used to have "Threaded Mode" selected under the "Thread Display Options" of my User CP. Now, not only has my mode been changed, there're no threaded options. I searched the board for "threaded mode" but found nothing. Is this intentionally turned off or is it a bug?

Thanks!

Threaded mode (which very, very few use), causes an intensive use of resources due to their nature. vBulletin was never designed for a community of this size, and the threaded option puts a HUGE drain on resources. We hate to limit options for our users, but eliminating this has increased our performance dramatically. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Added note: Please participate in our Normal/Threaded/Hybrid Mode Poll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom