Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - CT - July 16, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Hayes:
Great News, But ah well I was hoping you were going to be manning the grill for a week or two. Well sorry folks my crappy cooking the next few dives. Looks like next weekend Both Sat and Sunday. July 30/31.

Great News, I'm gonna try to make it on Sunday

shellbird:
Good news!! Absolutely no damage to my ears, they are "perfect". He thought that the vertigo was most likely caused by my allergies. That my sinus passages are inflamed and that includes my eustacian tubes although environmental influences are also part of it. He said that I probably physically could not equalize properly. Told me to take Nasonex nasal spray before I dive to get cleared out, even gave me a free sample.

Excellent! Glad to hear that all you need is a simple fix.

Frank Hayes:
Great News, But ah well I was hoping you were going to be manning the grill for a week or two. Well sorry folks my crappy cooking the next few dives. Looks like next weekend Both Sat and Sunday. July 30/31.

Great, first you can't decide if were diving or not, THEN you threaten us with your cooking! By the way, will you be serving the "soon to be famous" long line tarp fish, on this outing?

dbg40:
Great, first you can't decide if were diving or not, THEN you threaten us with your cooking! By the way, will you be serving the "soon to be famous" long line tarp fish, on this outing?
NO SOUP FOR YOU. NEXT

how about some captains for everyone?

Frank Hayes:
I'm Going to send Mer over to kick your college but.
So now I have to do your dirty work too?

Frank Hayes:
I'm Going to send Mer over to kick your college but.

my "but"? was there a reason for not sending Mer over to kick my college? you must have not finished your sentence:p

Back
Top Bottom