Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - CT - July 16, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danm Divers. To anyone interested the Crew decided This morning At 7 AM on there way to Cape Anne Divers they wanted to dive At the Quarry Sunday July 23 9AM. Anyone with no plans is Welcome. Thanks Frank

See you there.. My NITROX class was moved from Wetherill,to the Quarry..Ill be easy to pick out.. I will be the guy learning how to breathe... :wink:

I won't make it, someone insulted my cookie brittle last time around :wink:

cbsaw:
See you there.. My NITROX class was moved from Wetherill,to the Quarry..Ill be easy to pick out.. I will be the guy learning how to breathe... :wink:
If you fail I will beat you with an empty pony bottle.

Frank Hayes:
Frank, put down the spiced rum.

mer:
I won't make it, someone insulted my cookie brittle last time around :wink:
Mer with repect to the britlle burnt sugar crisp type stuff you poisioned me with last week. Have your mom make something edible and (YOU) can market it as DIVER DOWN DESERT. However if you must cook please dont feed the fish. Two 30 pound catfish and the Tarp fish were found floating with little bits of burnt grissle type substance and 100 yards of two pound test line stuck to there mouths on top of the water.

Repeat after me... cookie brittle

Frank Hayes:

Frank,

Thank you for opening the Quarry today, and allowing me to possibly make it to my first Wedding Anniversary.. I bow to you... You are a kind hearted soul.. I dont care what DBG40 says about you.. and you dont have to hit me with a pony bottle.. I PASSED breathing....

Enjoy your Rum.....

There is a great article in the Hartford Courant today about the quarries, just go to
www.courant.com , and you will see the headlines to the right.
have a great day!

Annie

Back
Top Bottom