Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - CT - July 16, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Saturday 16 July Quarry experience Dive. 7am To 12 noon. 10 dollar fee . There will be surface support, Check in staff and Safty staff. As always please feel free to RSVP. Frank.. esi2spy@aol.com. 6:30 Am Gates open . 12:45 Gates closed Home to family.

REVISED: 7:30pm EDT Edit
Due to popular demand, plans expanded!

Brownstone Exploration and Discover Park will be available for diving both days this weekend.

Saturday, July 16th Gates Open 6:30am, Closed 3pm
Sunday, July 17th Gates Open 9 am, Closed 3pm

$10 donation to dive, per day
Waivers and c-cards as usual
BYOG - Bring your own grill and grub
Surface support, check in and saftey staff provided.
Camping not available.

This is a fun dive weekend, no trash removal, as we do not plan to have a dumpster on site.

If you do not have a buddy, we will find you one. If you are not familiar with the quarry, we will provide an orientation or a buddy familiar with the quarry upon request. :D

As always please feel free to RSVP. Frank.. esi2spy@aol.com.
Frank likes his coffee black with two sugars :wink:

I'll be there!

It was a pleasure meeting so many people last time, and I hope many of the same people will be there. For those of you on the fence about it, the diving is great, the people putting it on are fantastic, and the cheeseburgers are OFF THE CHART!

All we need is some Jimmy Buffett music...OK, I'll volunteer to bring it!

"Collapsable Yellow Tent Guy"
AKA Jim

Do I need to bring a buddy? He is in San Diego this weekend. Finally, some "local" diving available!

There are usually people there who will be more than happy to buddy up with you. I have been there the past few weekends, and I always show up there alone. Assuming I get my tanks filled by then, I'd be more than happy to dive with another west hartford'ite. (I lived there most of my life)

Mark

REVISED:
Due to popular demand, plans expanded!

Brownstone Exploration and Discover Park will be available for diving both days this weekend.

Saturday, July 16th Gates Open 6:30am, Closed 3pm
Sunday, July 17th Gates Open 9 am, Closed 3pm

$10 donation to dive, per day
Waivers and c-cards as usual
BYOG - Bring your own grill and grub
Surface support, check in and saftey staff provided.
Camping not available.

This is a fun dive weekend, no trash removal, as we do not plan to have a dumpster on site.

If you do not have a buddy, we will find you one. If you are not familiar with the quarry, we will provide an orientation or a buddy familiar with the quarry upon request. :D

As always please feel free to RSVP. Frank.. esi2spy@aol.com.
Frank likes his coffee black with two sugars :wink:

Most likley no getting wet for me this weekend in the Quarry, But I will definately stop in and say hi to everybody on one of the days. I might even have an extra " Black two sugars" with me. I hate yard work..no fun there, but the wife says I dont have a choice.. But, who knows.... Really 6:30 on Saturday??? You better stay away from the Spiced Rum on Friday Frank..

cbsaw:
Most likley no getting wet for me this weekend in the Quarry, But I will definately stop in and say hi to everybody on one of the days. I might even have an extra " Black two sugars" with me. I hate yard work..no fun there, but the wife says I dont have a choice.. But, who knows.... Really 6:30 on Saturday??? You better stay away from the Spiced Rum on Friday Frank..
O.K no Rum for me. But since you are already comited to yard work any chance you could stop by my place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom