Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - CT - July 16, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning, I was just sitting down to read the latest post when I hear my Five year old Daughter scream from up stairs. I run upstairs to find my microwave on fire. yup she thought It was a good way to dry her favorite bathing suite. Well off to swim lessons in her second favorite suite.

Chris,
Thanks for the post. Your experience sounds exactly like what happened to me. I wasn't as deep, but as you stated I am a new diver and my body is just getting used to it. I was at about 40' when it happened, ascended slowly into warmer water and I was fine for the rest of the day. Our second dive was around the 30' mark so I was in the warmer water most of the dive, with no problems. I am anxious to get back and do it again, not the vertigo, but the quarry. I live a few streets away from west hill and would love to dive it, if you are in the area and in need of a buddy (all be it an inexperienced one) I would love to tag along. I have been on top of that water for a long time now and would love to see the bottom.

Ken

frank....no dives this weekend?

--L1234

lord1234:
frank....no dives this weekend?

--L1234
leo looks like Sunday I will keep you posted. Ed has 14 Divers doing wreck dive on Saturday. If we dive sunday All are welcome.

Frank Hayes:
leo looks like Sunday I will keep you posted. Ed has 14 Divers doing wreck dive on Saturday. If we dive sunday All are welcome.

Sunday???

ctmax:
Sunday???
Looks like no Diving the quarry Sunday, The crew wants a weekend Day off. Big Babies.. Sorry will keep everyone posted

Good news!! Absolutely no damage to my ears, they are "perfect". He thought that the vertigo was most likely caused by my allergies. That my sinus passages are inflamed and that includes my eustacian tubes although environmental influences are also part of it. He said that I probably physically could not equalize properly. Told me to take Nasonex nasal spray before I dive to get cleared out, even gave me a free sample.

shellbird:
Good news!! Absolutely no damage to my ears, they are "perfect". He thought that the vertigo was most likely caused by my allergies. That my sinus passages are inflamed and that includes my eustacian tubes although environmental influences are also part of it. He said that I probably physically could not equalize properly. Told me to take Nasonex nasal spray before I dive to get cleared out, even gave me a free sample.

I'm really happy to read that you have no damage. Great news!

Michael

Great News, But ah well I was hoping you were going to be manning the grill for a week or two. Well sorry folks my crappy cooking the next few dives. Looks like next weekend Both Sat and Sunday. July 30/31.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom