• LOL

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Laughing like a drain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Not funny at all

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian1968 once bubbled...
British humour- makes me miss "Father Ted".

Father Ted : Once again Dougal, you've made me look like a complete fool in front of real people. Thanks very much.

Father Dougal : Ted, I forgot you had the money- I was just going to tell you your fly's open.

Ummm...yes, Father Ted was excellent. But I think that was IRISH humour, unless I'm mistaken?
Regardless, enjoy. As Fr Dougal once (more or less) said: 'Sure, you're not supposed to take all that religious stuff seriously, Ted'.
:)

Scuba Jim once bubbled...
You must have been trawling back through the forum to dig this one out!

Drink!

I plead not guilty m'lud. I haven't posted in weeks. I can't believe you guys haven't missed me. :(
Gurls!

Mainly writing, by the looks of it. I've spent hours reading your massive missive from Truk and Bikini, and it's not finished yet! Sounds like a fabulous trip, despite the weather and Ian's whinging. ;-0
Looking forward to the next instalment.

Glad that you like the Bikini-Truk saga. Not had a chance recently to do any more work on it, but hope to have a bit more on by the end of the week. I won't spoil it for you on the Ian front! Yo'll have to wait and see!

Right, got to go, I need a drink!

See ya!

Irishdiver once bubbled...
Ahhh...Monty Python. Remember the spam song? And the dead parrot sketch? And the lumberjack song? And the 'Nudge, nudge, wink, wink' sketch? Priceless stuff! Nobody does it any more. More's the pity. :eek:ut:

Say no more, say no more :)

Omicron once bubbled...

Say no more, say no more :)

Your wife...Into pictures, is she???

Know what I mean, know what I mean...Saaay no MORE!!!

Thanks from us MP fans to board member FreeFloat for the following 'Listen with Mother' link:

Yes, it's a 'SPAM' link!

I've been away from the Board for some time, but Monty Python should not be allowed to die!

Now I see why we Americans banished the English to that little Island:) zeN

Yes you guessed it, it was because we enjoy SPAM for tea, but didn't like the flavour at your Boston tea party.......
........ (there wasn't even a cake or sticky buns)
:-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom