• LOL

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Laughing like a drain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Not funny at all

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AP: "Is this the right room for an argument?"

Instructor: "I've told you once......"

there was a funny as hell programme on friday night, a commedian with a neck brace, can't remember his name now, but we were laughing so much, my wife almost went into labor!

for those that saw it the best part was when the bear was interviewing liberty x!

I see that Ali G has made a big impression in the US - mostly negative, though - with his new show, which started last week.

In one interview Cohen, as Ali G, puts questions to former CIA director James Woolsey. "Let's talk about some conspiracy things. Let's go back to the grassy knoll," he says. "Who actually shot JR?"
In another spoof interview during the show, the former US attorney general Richard Thornburgh is asked: "So when's it all right to murder someone?" Mr Thornburgh, shocked, replies: "Never". Ali G persists: "But what if de call your ma a ho?"

Me, I think that's funny. Have the folks over in the States lost their ability to laugh at themselves?

Full story in the Guardian

:eek:ut:

They might just kick his ass if they don't get the joke.

Aquamore once bubbled...

Holy Ark II request

One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being. Anything you want. After all, you're the guv"

... But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch.
"This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well . . sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.

"Fish?", queries Noah

"Yep, fish . . ."

This reminds me of a story my dad told me about a fishing trip.

He was out fishing, and could not remember if he had his license along. As he got out his wallet, it fell out of the boat. He was going to try to scoop it up with his net, when a carp grabbed it out of the water.

The carp spit out the wallet, but another carp quickly grabbed it. This continued for a while... one carp would grab it, then spit it to another carp. It was the first time my dad ever saw carp to carp walleting.

British humour- makes me miss "Father Ted".

Father Ted : Once again Dougal, you've made me look like a complete fool in front of real people. Thanks very much.

Father Dougal : Ted, I forgot you had the money- I was just going to tell you your fly's open.

Back
Top Bottom