• LOL

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Laughing like a drain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Not funny at all

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamore

Contributor
Reaction score
Please tell me how you rate the following humour

Holy Ark II request

One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being. Anything you want. After all, you're the guv"

... But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch.
"This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well . . sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.

"Fish?", queries Noah

"Yep, fish . . well, to make it more specific Noah, I want carp wall to wall, floor to ceiling -Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies. "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"
"Check".

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".
"Check".

"And you want it full of Carp?".
"Check".

"Why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely
gettingto the end of his tether..........................
scroll down everyone ! It's the best ever !!!!)
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

"Dunno", says God,

"I just fancied a Multi-Storey CarP Ark".

:rolleyes:

..... what's wrong? You're Blinking like a Blinking System Administrator!
:D

be interesting to see if it was the British that saw that coming a mile away.....

On a side note - Mr Bean is not comedy, it's drivel! Now don't get me wrong I am a huge Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) fan, even seen him live, but I just can't see how that is funny?

Jonathan

not funny, I hope Aquamore isnt still laughing at his own joke :wacko:

Caymaniac

Sorry to be in a minority of one, but I liked it. A lot. It's not just British humour. Saw it coming all right, but that is FUNNY...for my money, Monty Python's Flying Circus would have loved it.

Ahhh...Monty Python. Remember the spam song? And the dead parrot sketch? And the lumberjack song? And the 'Nudge, nudge, wink, wink' sketch? Priceless stuff! Nobody does it any more. More's the pity. :eek:ut:

Irishdiver once bubbled...
Sorry to be in a minority of one, but I liked it. A lot. It's not just British humour. Saw it coming all right, but that is FUNNY...for my money, Monty Python's Flying Circus would have loved it.

Ahhh...Monty Python. Remember the spam song? And the dead parrot sketch? And the lumberjack song? And the 'Nudge, nudge, wink, wink' sketch? Priceless stuff! Nobody does it any more. More's the pity. :eek:ut:

you're right, nobody does the good stuff, but everyone, here at least, does the holy grail into the dirt

I have heard/seen it imitated so many times that I don't even want to see it again

your wife into photography, know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge.

Is she a goer? Say no more say no more.

Ahhh, indeed, Irish. Pointy Mython.

Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings with horned helmets on. A man and his wife enter.

Man (Eric Idle): You sit here, dear.
Wife (Graham Chapman in drag): All right.
Man (to Waitress): Morning!
Waitress (Terry Jones, in drag as a bit of a rat-bag): Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings (singing): Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam (crescendo through next few lines)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Urgghh!
Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife (shrieks): I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings (singing): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom