Break Water (Friday & Sunday)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got a chance to dive with Kathy on Friday and we did two dives, practiced our trim and bouyancy... Had lots of fun and played it safe, no messing around in the Kelps for these two divers... :D

On Sunday, got a chance to dive with my Open Water diving buddy that got me into diving Daniel and my SB diving buddy Mainek... Viz was 20 feet on dive one with the second dive opening up to 25, both on the wall...

Here are just a few pics of the event...

2d9nt3p.jpg

2z4gyo5.jpg

2f03u4k.jpg

aw8aw0.jpg

711oup.jpg

Jim,

Have you seen the giant Cabezon that resides at the Break Water, in about 45 feet of water? He easily appeared to be more than 3 feet in length with a big head.

My dive partner pointed him out to me and wow, this guy was big.

Jim,

Have you seen the giant Cabezon that resides at the Break Water, in about 45 feet of water? He easily appeared to be more than 3 feet in length with a big head.

My dive partner pointed him out to me and wow, this guy was big.

Hey Mike.

Nice pictures Buddy!!

Actually I have see one really large Cabezon there once or twice, I even have a picture of the sucker somewhere!

Glad to hear you all had some nice diving this last weekend, I can't wait untill I am able to dive again ..... soon I hope!

Kathy.....

You dove with Mike G.....?????

My God you could have died!!!:rofl3:

Remember the first rule of Rescue,Don't become a victim yourself. :shocked2:

If you call floating around in 10-20ft of water over a sand patch just off brakewater "diving" :D.

No worries Jim, & Dannobee it would be pretty hard to die there :rofl3:. I may be new to cold water diving, but certainly not new to diving :wink:. After all this warm water wetsuit diving - thought it was best to get out and try to catch buoyancy practice before my first day back diving the Dry Suit on Sat. Open Water beats a pool. The practice really paid off when diving Lobos the next day. 50ft vis - it was beautiful!

Mike was a champ - brought his video camera for feedback & put up with 60 & 80 minute "dives" in low vis water - His attention span was impressive (he only tried to run off into the kelp once :D) In the end we both got in great practice & laughed alot. It was great fun & from the pictures he posted - his trim definitely improved.

Good job Mike! I really appreciate your patience, who else would have taken their day to do that? It's aways nice to have a dive buddy - even in 20ft of water. Hey Mike I’ll defiantly do shallow practice sessions with you again if the first one didn't wear you out :D.

Thanks again Mike!

Sorry for the hijack !

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom