Break Water (Friday & Sunday)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you call floating around in 10-20ft of water over a sand patch just off brakewater "diving" :D.

No worries Jim, & Dannobee it would be pretty hard to die there :rofl3:. I may be new to cold water diving, but certainly not new to diving :wink:. After all this warm water wetsuit diving - thought it was best to get out and try to catch buoyancy practice before my first day back diving the Dry Suit on Sat. Open Water beats a pool. The practice really paid off when diving Lobos the next day. 50ft vis - it was beautiful!

Mike was a champ - brought his video camera for feedback & put up with 60 & 80 minute "dives" in low vis water - His attention span was impressive (he only tried to run off into the kelp once :D) In the end we both got in great practice & laughed alot. It was great fun & from the pictures he posted - his trim definitely improved.

Good job Mike! I really appreciate your patience, who else would have taken their day to do that? It's aways nice to have a dive buddy - even in 20ft of water. Hey Mike I’ll defiantly do shallow practice sessions with you again if the first one didn't wear you out :D.

Thanks again Mike!

Sigh...

I have to stop Hijacking Mikes thread!:depressed:

Mike,
It was fun diving with you yesterday. Here are some pictures
sea_nettle.jpg

predator.jpg

I am glad that we stayed in Breakwater instead of heading to McCabee.

Wow,

Those are some nice pics, thanks for sharing... I'm glad I got to dive with you again and hope to dive this Saturday... Maybe, we can dive the Metridiums and get some nice pics...

MG

Sure. Lets check back on Thursday. Yes Metridium would be good, we should just get back to San Carlos beach instead of the hidden beach :)

Hi Mike,
Lets dive on Saturday. I will send you the link of my pictures soon. Where do you want to dive , Metridium ?

Mainak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom