Break Water (Friday & Sunday)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike,
Lets dive on Saturday. I will send you the link of my pictures soon. Where do you want to dive , Metridium ?

Mainak

We need to be at the grass at San Carlos Beach by 7am... We have a guest that will be joining us... :D

Ill be around Breakwater on Sunday. Taking a Wreck diving class and were going to do some skills practice out at the barge. Perhaps ill see some of you around.

Ill be around Breakwater on Sunday. Taking a Wreck diving class and were going to do some skills practice out at the barge. Perhaps ill see some of you around.

Hey Brandon, is that why you were clearing out the shop inventory yesterday? :D A wreck class sounds like a lot of fun, ask your instructor to take you out to the Art Reidel :)

Hey Brandon, is that why you were clearing out the shop inventory yesterday? :D A wreck class sounds like a lot of fun, ask your instructor to take you out to the Art Reidel :)

HAHA Basically.. I was trying to get the large double gated clips, but alas I was a little late. We have some flexability on the "fun" day, (Monday) so ill throw that into the pot. Thanks for the suggestion. I MIGHT take a camera for Monday, granted id love to have pics/vid of the trip but running the reels and SMB's etc all take three hands as it is.

Someone got spoiled :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3:Just a little bit :wink:

Kathy has a way with Male divers or should I say mouse divers like me... :rofl3: Careful because she is a charmer, love you sis, but warning all the trolls...

Hey easy on me. Oh come on Mike, admit it, you had lots of fun :D

When you make the suggestion to your instructor, make sure you keep a REALLY straight face :)
MONTEREY BAY WRECK IS TEEMING WITH LIFE

Enjoy the class, please post a report up for us when you're done!

You might also have to hold it in if someone says that the Barge is a wreck dive :wink:

But then again I've heard of people penetrating the sailboat complete with line :eyebrow:

:D

Mike,Christina and I had a pretty crappy dive on Saturday with low viz and flooded camera. This is the last shot the A570 took before it's demise :-(

last_shot.jpg

Any one please tell me what this is, I thought it was an anemone but with all subsequent confusion, I don't remember ?.

Last edited:
How did you get such a clear picture on such a crummy day? You must have been right on top of that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom