BP/W vs. Jacket BC video?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdshort

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a link to that video showing a BP/W vs. a Jacket BC? It starts off with a diver wearing a jacket BC, flailing around and kicking up all sorts of sediment. Then it switches to the same diver, wearing a BP/W. He suddenly has perfect trim and executes all the different tech kicks without kicking up any sediment and maintaining neutral buoyancy. I wanted to share it with the local dive club but haven't had any luck finding it on YouTube or Google.

Why is it called a "poodle jacket"?

If anyone has a local copy it would be great if they could throw it up on YouTube or someplace similar.

Why is it called a "poodle jacket"?

Because they look like the little fru fru jackets that poodles wear.

Sorry, I had a copy until a few days ago when my hard drive went to the great hard drive heaven beyond the Pearly Gates. The clip was funny, seriously I doubt switching from a poodle jacket to a wing would entirely cure that fellows girl problems or his diving problems for that matter.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom