Boynton Beach (or nearby) charters with guides

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moby_

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I moved to Boynton Beach recently and want to do some boat diving the next two weeks, each Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, I don't have a dive buddy so I'm looking for operations that provide a guide.

If you know of any operation within 45 min of Boynton that includes guides, please let me know. I may end up paying for a guide, but at $100/outing, it's going to get pricey for 4 days of diving.

I'm also open to diving with a buddy if anyone here is up for it on those days. Feb. 10, 11, 17 & 18.

I have AOW and about 50 dives, mostly in Monterey, CA but also in San Diego, Kona, Key Largo, BHB and Spain. Feel free to DM me.

Thanks!

I moved to Boynton Beach recently and want to do some boat diving the next two weeks, each Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, I don't have a dive buddy so I'm looking for operations that provide a guide.

If you know of any operation within 45 min of Boynton that includes guides, please let me know. I may end up paying for a guide, but at $100/outing, it's going to get pricey for 4 days of diving.

I'm also open to diving with a buddy if anyone here is up for it on those days. Feb. 10, 11, 17 & 18.

I have AOW and about 50 dives, mostly in Monterey, CA but also in San Diego, Kona, Key Largo, BHB and Spain. Feel free to DM me.

Thanks!
@scubadada has a place in Boynton so should be a great resource for you on Dive Ops .

I dove with Jupiter Dive Center out of Jupiter last year and they put a guide in the water on each dive - that’s well within 45 minutes of Boynton Beach as well.

Pura Vida, Narcosis, & Walkers in Riviera Beach/Palm Beach all put a guide in the water. They’re 30 min north of you.

On our way to Palm Beach,. Have few dives this weekend with Pura Vida (PV) 7/16 and 7/17…. Mornings!.. anyone else diving with PV this weekend?

On our way to Palm Beach,. Have few dives this weekend with Pura Vida (PV) 7/16 and 7/17…. Mornings!.. anyone else diving with PV this weekend?

Drats! Missed you by a weekend. I dove with them last weekend on Sat and Sun mornings. Enjoy!!

Scubatyme and Loggerhead are in Boynton.

Call Force-E Scuba (Boynton shop). They'll help you out.

No need to pay for a guide. The DMs will buddy you up and they are mostly drift dives along the reef. Up there the DM will be in the water with you (Palm Beach County rule).

Scubatyme and Loggerhead are in Boynton.

Call Force-E Scuba (Boynton shop). They'll help you out.

No need to pay for a guide. The DMs will the buddy you up and they are mostly drift dives along the reef. Up there the DM will be in the water with you (Palm Beach
Thanks , I’ll give them a holler !

@scubadada has a place in Boynton so should be a great resource for you on Dive Ops .

I dove with Jupiter Dive Center out of Jupiter last year and they put a guide in the water on each dive - that’s well within 45 minutes of Boynton Beach as well.

Pura Vida, Narcosis, & Walkers in Riviera Beach/Palm Beach all put a guide in the water. They’re 30 min north of you.
Yes, all four of those operators put a guide in the water. You are free to ascend with the guide or on your own SMB. These operators generally make a single drop of all divers.

I only dive with Starfish and Loggerhead in Boynton, no guide. I dont think Splashdown or SFDH, Scubatyme puts in a guide either. @Mergulhador do Delray is wrong, on Palm Beach rule. In Boynton all solo divers or groups of divers takes their own flag. These operators make separate drops for individuals and groups.

Force E has no boats, I make arrangements directly with the operators. Trip Report - Back in Florida, 2022 #3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom