Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is Debbie?:idk:

LOL well word has it that she's some really hot chick that the locals around here trip over each other while trying to earn a thanks.

spell check doesn't work on names :(

LOL well word has it that she's some really hot chick that the locals around here trip over each other while trying to earn a thanks.

Don't worry I made the same mistake last month. Seems her parents does not like vowels. I can't speak for her but I believe you are off the hook though... :)

Don't worry I made the same mistake last month. Seems her parents does not like vowels. I can't speak for her but I believe you are off the hook though... :)

The Mad Thanker likes to point out that the spelling of her name is in her signature.

captain-obvious.jpg

Like Chug says,
It's all about fun folks!:dork2:

I got a thanks. If I had held out a little longer it could have been #10000.

See? It's all about fun. :D

I'm basking in the glow of a perfect night beach dive...that's really what it's all about.

Wait a minute, what was this thread about, anyway?

Wait a minute, what was this thread about, anyway?

A nurse shark leaped into Awesome Ken's boat for emergency treatment of a puncture wound. The shark lived.

DC

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom