Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadly SB has many people who need to find their sense of humour and ability to lighten up at times also.

And last year I lived in the Keys, I've lived in California and I've spent months at a time on Maui. What's your point?

My point is that SB has zero influence on the industry. It's filled with a lot of twits who will judge someone guilty with nothing more than a photo. It also has a lot of intelligent posters. I'm not finding many of those on this thread.

Well I'm still waiting for an answer as to how the explanation sounds "reasonable" as to how the shark ended up in his boat with a hole in it and then posted on his spearfishing page. Did you miss that question?

At best poor judgment, at worst an illegal act. Either way not someone I would want as a dive instructor.

pACE3-5984629dt.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Well I'm still waiting for an answer as to how the explanation sounds "reasonable" as to how the shark ended up in his boat with a hole in it, as he held it with a proud smirk toward the camera, and then posted on his spearfishing page, . Did you miss that question?

At best poor judgment, at worst an illegal act. Either way not someone I would want as a dive instructor.
Fixed it for ya.

I wonder if the dissenters who just started posting in here, after the pic was removed from the dive op's website, even SAW the offensive photograph. :idk:

Fixed it for ya.

I wonder if the dissenters who just started posting in here, after the pic was removed from the dive op's website, even SAW the offensive photograph. :idk:

Well, their arguments have been cheapened by the fact they keep calling everyone who disagrees with them idiots and twits. Resorting to childish name calling is a pretty counter productive and childish way to get your point across.

Well, their arguments have been cheapened by the fact they keep calling everyone who disagrees with them idiots and twits. Resorting to childish name calling is a pretty counter productive and childish way to get your point across.

twit!

Here's the goal for IBF:

tr18747.png

Fixed it for ya.

Debby you mad thanker yes I saw the photo and what I gleaned from it is that I have no idea how it came to have a hole in it because I wasn't there when the photo was taken, nor before, nor after but you're pretty quick to jump on the bandwagon with only that for evidence.

BTW before this thread turned against me you had given me a thanks on this thread. Perhaps you should sloooow waaaay down and read the entire message or at least understand it before you join the Me Too club.

Again I would not pronounce someone guilty of anything with only a photo to go by. I also wouldn't expect someone who makes a living at diving to respond to this "powerful" forum either. They very well may have looked in here if someone sent them a link, had a laugh and moved on. But you see I don't know that even that occurred because all I have to go on is.....NOTHING

Just like you.

What is funny is that the DEE DISSER has not come back. Perhaps he has seen the error in his ways. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom