Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love SB. I'm pretty sure that whenever I see an interesting but controversial thread, with more than 10 pages of posts, they almost always end with people insulting each other and making fun of grammar and spelling. It really doesn't matter what the thread is about. They all end the same. :rofl3:

but but but but it's a powerful voice, reeeeally. :rofl3:

LOL ok if you say so. Not by any place I've worked for or by any dive shop or charter operation I know.

I've warned hundreds of students that they'd get more bad information here in one day than they possibly could in a lifetime of diving.

It's the internet kids, it's full of hysterical people who make stuff up. This forum has some great posters and I've enjoyed their posts but honestly when I read a thread like this it makes me want to go directly to that charter and book a few dives.

I can't imagine that you've never heard of ScubaBoard in any dive shops in the Mecca of diving that is Butte Falls Oregon, population in July 2008: 431. Saaaaalute!

Slayah, didn't you get the e-mail? Next year's ScubaBoard Invasion will be Butte Falls! Instead of ITK VI, it will be IBF!

I thought BF stood for something else :confused:

Stop poking fun at Butte Falls you damn Floridians. I likely live almost as far from decent diving as him so back off :D.

I hate it when I slip on something and my butt falls.

I hate it when I slip on something and my butt falls.

pACE3-5984629dt.jpg

Stop poking fun at Butte Falls you damn Floridians. I likely live almost as far from decent diving as him so back off :D.

We know that you are just a Canadian.
funny-pictures-cat-is-canadian.jpg

Can you say that ScubaBoard is not a voice in any dive shop or charter that you've ever been on or in?

We know that you are just a Canadian.
funny-pictures-cat-is-canadian.jpg

Can you say that ScubaBoard is not a voice in any dive shop or charter that you've ever been on or in?

I try to not bring up SB because if they found out how :cool2: I was I would be signing autographs all the time. :idk:

Slayah, didn't you get the e-mail? Next year's ScubaBoard Invasion will be Butte Falls! Instead of ITK VI, it will be IBF!

And last year I lived in the Keys, I've lived in California and I've spent months at a time on Maui. What's your point?

My point is that SB has zero influence on the industry. It's filled with a lot of twits who will judge someone guilty with nothing more than a photo. It also has a lot of intelligent posters. I'm not finding many of those on this thread.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom